Menu

If we JUST do the maps and coloring from SOTW AG, should I just get the Student Pages

Halcyon

Yes, Ii have the AG for SOTW 2, and while I DO love the little additions (including the literature supplements) I always end up feeling guilty that we don't do all of it. In fact, my ideal would be the questions, the lit list, the mapwork, and one, just ONE, coloring page. Sigh. I will probably end up spending the 25 on the AG.

Yes, Ii have the AG for SOTW 2, and while I DO love the little additions (including the literature supplements) I always end up feeling guilty that we don't do all of it. In fact, my ideal would be the questions, the lit list, the mapwork, and one, just ONE, coloring page. Sigh. I will probably end up spending the 25 on the AG.

I'm exactly the same way! And I always buy the AG and use about 25% of the stuff they have in there. I feel bad "wasting" it, but there are only so many hours in a day. I still think I get $25 worth out of it, though!

We are using SOTW 1. I actually bought only the activity pages, by mistake. I thought it was the activity guide. It contains maps, coloring pages, and some games like word finds. So if that's all you want you are fine. But as for me, next year I will buy the activity guide instead, because I find I would like to read the suggestions for activities and supplemental reading.