Menu

History Kits?

TXMary2

My experience with them was about five years ago. We enjoyed the kits very much and I appreciated that they included EVERYTHING--even the paper towel that was needed!

Yes, I do believe they are going out of business due to a change in laws that are causing a lot of small producers of kid's products to go out of business.

They took SEVEN MONTHS to ship the ones I ordered and NEVER responded to any email inquiries I made. The kits were ... fine ... but I'll never order from them again.

That's strange. We had the opposite experience. They sent our package out right away and even sent it priority for no extra charge (we're at an APO address and standard shipping takes forever to get here).

We liked the Ancient Egypt one we got but it took over 6 weeks to get it. I guess I assumed they were premade and ready to ship but I guess not.

That was probably 5 years ago when I ordered but I was so irritated over their slow shipping I've not ordered again.