Menu

Madame Alexander Doll from Target arrived yesterday...

It is beautiful. It is a little bit thinner than the American Girl doll (I took it out of the box to check the hair ;)). I am so happy with this. This is the "I Heart Pink" doll. I am also waiting on the "Snow Bunny" doll. I'm sure she will be beautiful... My girls will be so happy.

The computer screen doesn't do these dolls justice. :001_smile:

I am so happy you posted this. I have been looking at the Madame Alexander dolls on the Target site and the ones on Amazon. The one on Target is just called an 18" Fashion Doll and the one on Amazon is a Forever Friends. Does anyone know the difference in these? Here are the links of the dolls I am trying to decide between. Target or Amazon. They are both beautiful, but I want to make sure I am getting one that will be able to wear clothing from the AG and Our Generation lines.

Does anyone know the difference in these? Here are the links of the dolls I am trying to decide between. Target or Amazon. They are both beautiful, but I want to make sure I am getting one that will be able to wear clothing from the AG and Our Generation lines.

According to the details section on the Target page, that one measures 20 inches tall. The Amazon doll is described as an 18 inch doll (like the AG dolls). Honestly I prefer the Target doll.

I don't have girls, and I don't know much about dolls! lol

My niece asked for a Madame Alexander doll. They were sold out at Toys R US though when I went shopping online Cyber Monday. I instead bought these: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4102321

Are these okay? Let me clarify that she did not ask me specifically for a Madame Alexander doll, just that her mom told me that her DD has been wanting the Madame Alexander dolls that she's been seeing at Costco. So I thought these dolls she might like too?