Menu

Tried this on the general board...(planner)

persephone43

Im looking for a physical planner...not one online. I'm looking for a specific type of planner that can keep track of ds's schoolwork, my schoolwork (im a full-time student) and other activities. Ideally I would like a small-medium size book that, in a one day page spread, has 3-4 columns (one for ds, one for me, and one for outside activites like dr appts)....one designed maybe to keep track of the activities of a few family members? Does that make sense? Is there anything like this? Im considering making one myself but thought I would ask here first.

Thanks!

Sandra Boynton has a calendar with columns for several different members of the family. It looks like a calender but acts more as a planner. I have seen it all over the place for several years now. I can't post a link right now (don't know how to from my phone) but it is yellow and has her characters on the front. HTH!

We use the planners from urthemom. It does not have columns for several family members, but it is a wonderful planner. The mother who put it together has a houseful of children. Each week has a two page spread with plenty of columns for schoolwork as well as activities. There are places for beginning of the year and end of the year pictures, grades (week and quarter), places visited, completed curriculum, books read, and envelopes for important papers. At the end of the year, you will have a portfolio for each child. We use notebooks for many of our subjects, but I put tests and final drafts in the envelopes. I wish I had used these with our older children because I don't have everything in one place.

What 1Togo just said reminded me of something else you can do. Color code each person on the planner. I have 4 children and they each have a color for practically everything school related. If I see a purple pencil, notebook, etc. then I know they are dd6' things. This helps on a calender as well.

What 1Togo just said reminded me of something else you can do. Color code each person on the planner. I have 4 children and they each have a color for practically everything school related. If I see a purple pencil, notebook, etc. then I know they are dd6' things. This helps on a calender as well.

Great idea!! Thanks :)