Menu

Is anybody's dh (or you if you're a man) doing Weight Watchers?

My dh did WW at Work awhile back. He's not interested in doing meetings right now, but he's trying to lose weight, and wants to find out what his points allowance would be under the new program. (I do WW online now, so I know my points amount.) He's 215 lbs. and 5'11". Anyone got any idea what his points would be?

Thanks,

Wendi

This tells you how to calculate how many points you'd get:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4871046_calculate-many-weight-watchers-points.html

...however, Weight Watcher's new plan came out yesterday or today and so I think everything is changing this week anyway in regard to how many points you get and how many points foods cost and so on. If he plans to do the "old" program, that's how he'd do it. If he is doing the new program, then I don't know yet as I haven't gotten those materials yet.

I do it online too and its worth it to me. Also, I highly recommend the new system. It's much more "doable" than the old one. Doable as in, much easier to maintain as a lifestyle rather than a semi starvation diet, lol. Its also amazing how much you can eat- I felt like I was eating all day last week and still lost weight. This is Australia's 3rd week on the new system- your first.

THe new system has a different amount of allowed points (eg I get 29 on the new system, 18 on the old) and the points for foods are calcuated differently, so the old products and guides are not relevant as far as points go...although the recipes can be translated to the new system.