Menu

Looking to get Wii Fit...help please!

Once again I am totally overwhelmed by the options when it comes to purchasing something for the Wii. So once again I turn to you ladies. I have heard that Wii Fit is great for spicing up winter exercise as I can only do so much elliptical before I die of boredom. What exactly is Wii Fit? Is it a game? When I search Amazon for it it shows me balance boards and yoga mats and NUMEROUS game discs from Biggest Loser to Sports Resort. What do I need to purchase exactly? I obviously don't want to spend a fortune. Which programs do you think are the best? Thanks in advance as always for your advice!

P.S. Just wanted to point out that I already have the Wii itself along with two regular remotes

Edited by ShelzNH
P.S. Just wanted to point out thta I already have the Wii itself along with two regular remotes

I have both Wii Fit and Wii Active. I much prefer Wii Active. With Wii Fit I never even broke a sweat.....the activities are so short that I was always switching between them and never actually had the time to get my heart rate up while doing the activitiy because it would end so quickly. I love Wii Active though. You can customize your work out.