Menu

So, did you consider yourself an *angry* voter today?

Did you consider yourself to be an *angry voter* today?  

1. 1. Did you consider yourself to be an *angry voter* today?

• Yes
    • No

Not an angry voter... I'm probably more of a depressed voter. I expected most of the people I chose locally to lose. I actually think I'm more saddened/disappointed by a few other state elections (one in particular was a real disappointment).

I think it's a depressing experience to be a liberal voting in a largely conservative area or a conservative voting in a largely liberal area. You know you are going to lose, but you go to the polls anyway, just to come home to crushing defeats.

Yep. I talked to my kids while voting. I explained that while I knew my candidates would lose, I still had a right and a duty to voice my opinions. I find it quite sad that our congressman didn't even campaign because he knew he would win based soley on his party. Nevermind the fact that he's horrid, he's in the right party.:001_rolleyes::ack2:

not angry at all I am a conservative living in a conservative state

The conservative party took the governorship and federal senate.

The state elected its first conservative senate/Congress since reconstruction. The south is finally moving past race/class baiting. I hope this will be a sign of progress. We have needed a change for over a century:D

I am so happy with my state.

Now I am angry about the left coast election but not really surprised that 2 of my most hated politician are still in office