Menu

Question--do you think this is a blog?

Yep, definitely reads like a blog to me. And a very annoying one at that (although I did only read about 5 posts). If I come across one more book or blog about how the (non-French) writer "wrestled with his relationship with France" I'm going to whack them with a baguette :angry:

"I don’t understand why, on the one hand, my connection to France...is so strong, and on the other hand, I could not connect with a French woman":nopity: Just move already! :D

(PS Hope this isn't a friend of yours or anything :blushing:)

Yep, definitely reads like a blog to me. And a very annoying one at that (although I did only read about 5 posts). If I come across one more book or blog about how the (non-French) writer "wrestled with his relationship with France" I'm going to whack them with a baguette :angry:

"I don’t understand why, on the one hand, my connection to France...is so strong, and on the other hand, I could not connect with a French woman":nopity: Just move already! :D

(PS Hope this isn't a friend of yours or anything :blushing:)

Not to worry. I don't read about too many people wrestling with their connections to France, but this writer has a very good dance e-zine I used to read before it went to paid subscriptions, which is called The Dance Insider (I'm assuming that this blog's name is a take off on that name.) Yes, this is an old friend, but one I haven't seen in nearly 30 years and haven't spoken with since my eldest was a baby.