Menu

New Orleans Favorite restaurant these days?????

A fav of ours when we go visit is Tony Angelos. Sort of Italian Seafood NO style. They have what they call "Feed Mw". Basically, you tell them what yo don't like, then they bring you about a bazillion small courses (think tapas or appetizer size) followed by fresh pasta (which you will be way to full to eat, but is divine).

Another great place is called Bon Temps. Very traditional NO food. Excellent house drink called a Rum Ramsey, and I don't usually like rum.

Have a great time for me!

A fav of ours when we go visit is Tony Angelos. Sort of Italian Seafood NO style. They have what they call "Feed Mw". Basically, you tell them what yo don't like, then they bring you about a bazillion small courses (think tapas or appetizer size) followed by fresh pasta (which you will be way to full to eat, but is divine).

Another great place is called Bon Temps. Very traditional NO food. Excellent house drink called a Rum Ramsey, and I don't usually like rum.

Thanks! I'll take a peek online.

Feed Me at TA's is da bomb! It's not in the city, tho', if that matters.