Menu

Two long weeks--a vent

Are you TTC you mean?

No, we are not. That's the problem! There was an "error in judgment," if you will :svengo: I'll be happy either way, but the not knowing is killing me. Mainly, I just want to know for sure so I can take my supplements again. I really need a few of them. DH is generally feeling freaked out, so I'm not allowed to talk about it :glare:

No, we are not. That's the problem! There was an "error in judgment," if you will :svengo: I'll be happy either way, but the not knowing is killing me. Mainly, I just want to know for sure so I can take my supplements again. I really need a few of them. DH is generally feeling freaked out, so I'm not allowed to talk about it :glare:

BTDT. She sure is cute. :D

Oh... Okay. I was going to say good luck but I wasn't entirely sure if it would be appropriate lol. Aren't there tests that can tell earlier than the first day of a missed period? Maybe you can at least shave a few days off of the suspense or something!

Hope you get the outcome you most want, even if you aren't quite sure what that is :D

Has it been two weeks? Go get one of those early detection kits.

No, not quite yet. I really need to wait a few more days so I'm not just wasting money. The odds are really pretty small, but I'm sure many of us have thought that before and have a baby to show for it!

BTDT. She sure is cute. :D

I know! She is SO CUTE, Heidi! Really just so precious. That's why I won't be devastated or anything. But I have a few decisions I need to make, and I can't until I have an outcome on this. I'm just crazy impatient is all :lol:

No, not quite yet. I really need to wait a few more days so I'm not just wasting money. The odds are really pretty small, but I'm sure many of us have thought that before and have a baby to show for it!

I know! She is SO CUTE, Heidi! Really just so precious. That's why I won't be devastated or anything. But I have a few decisions I need to make, and I can't until I have an outcome on this. I'm just crazy impatient is all :lol:

With that attitude, maybe you guys should actively try.

With that attitude, maybe you guys should actively try.

No, DH is so not on board that he's on an entirely different board :( It's kind of OK though. It would be hard to fit a baby into our lives now. I'll be happy if I am and relieved if I'm not, truly.