Menu

How do I sign up for the SAT question of the day?

Are you registered on the site? Register one of your students and they will have a list of questions - most of them are optional. They will ask if you'd like the question of the day. You can also have it sent to your own e-mail as well. It's a great way to "study" for the SAT without taking a lot of time.

If you have trouble finding it after registering, let me know and I'll try to get more specific info for you. :)

If you just want to access it daily without having it sent to your e-mail, you can use this link:

http://sat.collegeboard.com/practice/sat-question-of-the-day

Edited by Teachin'Mine

:iagree: with Teachin' Mine, this is what I did, you have to sign up first before you get the question of the day sent to you. You can go to college board and do this without signing up, but it's worth it if you sign up. You will get a lot of benefits from it and it is free!!

Best of Luck!

Is this what you mean by "sign up"? He is only in grade 8.

Is this what you mean by "sign up"? He is only in grade 8.

You can sign up yourself if you want to receive it. I did, because I teach a Kaplan SAT course and I like to see the questions of the day. Go to www.collegeboard.com, click on "For Students", then click on "The Official SAT Question of the Day". Then click on "Sign Up" next to "Join! It's Free". There's an option to receive the question of the day in your email.