Menu

AAS ....is it reusable?

specialkmom

I was wondering if the student materials are reusable. I looked on their website and it doesn't seem like anything is consumable.

Correct, it is 99% re-usable except things like the silent e book and the certificates of completion, but they either allow you to buy replacements at a minimal fee or have PDFs you can print out on the forums for free.

Heather

I used levels 1-4 with one set of student materials and 2 students. Nothing was consumed. My students were in different parts of the book for a while so there wasn't any issue with the review cards or anything.

getting ready to start level 1 with 3rd student.

hmm... maybe I skipped something?:confused:

-crystal

My students were in different parts of the book for a while so there wasn't any issue with the review cards or anything.

Many times that works out just fine. If someone has kids who struggle with spelling or who need more review for some reason, they may need the kids to be working farther apart (at least 2 levels apart) or to each have their own packs. That's something for people to take into consideration when deciding how many packs they might need. But a person can always try it with one and get more later if they are needed.

Merry :-)