Menu

It's official ... ds16 has a school id - a college ID!

We just got back from our local liberal arts college and ds is official - we bought his books for his class and got his id ... his first school id. He is so blase about it, but I am all atwitter. He is taking one class per term at the college in addition to what he is doing at home. I am so excited for him.

Now, if we could convince the bookstore to make their website a bit clearer. We paid a bit more for his textbook than we should have and I am pretty irritated. I was able to find the same thing at Amazon for $60 less. Those dagnabbit web bundles!

I don't know if Amazon still has the offer' date=' but now that he's got a college ID, he may qualify for a year of free Prime. :D If he, or maybe you, already have prime, then they will extend your subscription - if I remember correctly.[/quote']

Oooh, I'll have to look into this. We already have Amazon Prime. And we more than make use of it ;).