Menu

I want to scream and pull my hair out!!!!

After spending 6 hours at the computer working on Turbo Tax, I finally had my business and personal taxes done. I decided to start my sons. I also finished his. It said do you want to save. I said "YES" of course I do. My dh and ds have the same first initial and it saved his and overrode ours! I have to start all over. It is gone! I want to go cry now. :crying::cursing::banghead::angry::smash::crying:

After spending 6 hours at the computer working on Turbo Tax, I finally had my business and personal taxes done. I decided to start my sons. I also finished his. It said do you want to save. I said "YES" of course I do. My dh and ds have the same first initial and it saved his and overrode ours! I have to start all over. It is gone! I want to go cry now. :crying::cursing::banghead::angry::smash::crying:

I am surprized it didn't say something about duplicate titles - asking you if you want to save as something different or replace what's already been saved with the new stuff.

That sucks!

It did ask me if I was sure I wanted to save it as M _______ tax file, and being so tired and tired of it, I quickly clicked yes. So, it is probably my fault, but it is still completely frustrating.

I have both of the boys taxes done now, and most of my stuff re-entered. It was much quicker this time. I am going to bed and deal with it in the morning.