Menu

study guides for:

rookie

Sparknotes and Pink Monkey are 2 other on-line literature guide sites worth checking out.

Google the authors, google the title of the book with the words "lesson plans" and see what you come up with. Have your middle school students do a search on the authors and write a short summary of what they find out.

Someone on the high school board is creating an entire Jane Austen year. Here's a link to her post about it: Jane Austen course. Perhaps that will help you get your creative juices flowing.

Wow, this looks wonderful Melissa! Oh, how I wish I had known about this last year (if it was available then). We just finished both Little Women and Anne of Green Gables last year. I have many of the other books too. In fact, we read as a family at night (each one of the four of us chooses a book and then we draw to see the order in which to read them) and my older dd chose Invincible Louisa. We have In the Days of Queen Victoria and haven't read it yet. All of these are in the first basket. Hmmm, either I'll find a way to adapt it and get to it now or I'll save it for my younger dd.

Thanks for sharing this!