Menu

Why must this "thing" last all month (female stuff)

Ooh, you said a bad word. lol I seem to have a few episodes of impatience/intolerance each year as well. Once of which is currently going on (Spring Fever maybe?) and I'm getting much practice in holding my tongue. I never actually attributed mine to pms though, but more of a sign that I was probably overdue for a break. Now... that is not to say that I don't suffer from pms... boy do I! (just ask hubby! lol)

Natural Progesterone Cream is my "Happy Cream". I'm a mess without it.

Have you read Dr. John Lee's books? What Your Doctor May Not Have Told You About Premenopause and What Your Doctor May Not Have Told You About Menopause are both very informative, and will tell you exactly what's going on in normal cycles, and no-longer-normal cycles. He also explains the progesterone cream, and tells you how to use it if needed.

Natural Progesterone Cream is my "Happy Cream". I'm a mess without it.

Have you read Dr. John Lee's books? What Your Doctor May Not Have Told You About Premenopause and What Your Doctor May Not Have Told You About Menopause are both very informative, and will tell you exactly what's going on in normal cycles, and no-longer-normal cycles. He also explains the progesterone cream, and tells you how to use it if needed.

:iagree:

I love the stuff.