Menu

Netflix sending movie titles out of order

Netflix has been sending movies on my queue out of order.

The first time we ordered a movie from Silver Bullet, it was on back order so they sent a movie that wasn't even on my queue, even though I had other movies listed. It was the same genre as Silver Bullet, but I never even heard of it.

Now, I had two movies in my queue. The top movie is in stock, but they're shipping the second movie that was in my queue.

Is there a way I can fix this? Are the problems just technical and normal?

Thanks.

I've only had that happen once. The movie I requested had to come from another distribution center. But they sent us an email explaining it and sent the top movie as soon as it was available, which left us with 3 movies at a time..... When we only pay for two.

In short, it sounds like your distribution center isn't quite as on top of things. If it's a big deal to you, I'd contact the customer service number. If it's more of a curiosity, I'd keep my queu filled with acceptable choices.

Oh yeah. I kind of skipped over that part when I read earlier.

First, you need more than 2 things on your list.

That might explain why they sent a movie from the same genre if your original choice was unavailable. We try to keep our list pretty full and go in to adjust rankings and add new movies after each order comes in. That usually means there are 2 or 3 movies we REALLY want to see and a bunch of "fall-back" items for when we've forgotten to update our queu. For example, the kids like Magic School Bus, so we keep a few of those on there (and they are actually watching one from Netflix right now.)

Like I said in my previous post, our distribution center has always been really on top of things and shown excellent customer service.