Menu

I have older edition (2006)Redesign TOGyr1-can you plz help me?

HappyGrace

If you have a newer edition, I see it schedules Peril and Peace (Withrow). I had started another thread to see if anyone had made a correlation for this book with TOG1, and found out it is IN the newer editions of TOG. Would anyone please be so kind as to give me the chapters of Peril and Peace as it's scheduled in Unit 4 of the newer edition of Redesigned Year 1? THANK YOU!!!!

Guest ME-Mommy

Hi there,

I have a copy of Y1 Redesigned - Second Printing -- copyright is 2006, 2008.

Peace and Peril is scheduled as a Read-Aloud for the entire unit.

I'm not seeing what you mean-"readaloud"-I only see Core, History In-depth, Lit, etc. And I definitely don't see Peril and Peace anywhere in mine. The copyright date for P+P is 2005; I bet it came out too close to put in my First Printing 2006 TOG. Can anyone help me out with how it's scheduled? Thanks!

They didn't add read a louds for yr 1 until they updated redesigned. There were none in classic nor in the 1st edition of redesigned. Not to worry, though. They do list them and the reading assignments on the book updates chart linked by a pp. Often the read alouds are just listed on the chart like this: in y1w28 = Peril and Peace, wk 1 of 9; y1w29 = Peril and Peace wk 2 of 9; etc. They assume you can divide it out yourself. You do the same thing in unit 3 for God King.

Enjoy.