Menu

Do I move her?

If you can do it without waking her up, take a picture. I love pictures of my kids sleeping, especially if they've zonked-out in the car or on the living-room floor! They seem so sweet and the world is so full of possibilities for them! Those photos are treasures for me!

I have SO many pictures of my kids sleeping in the car! A couple of months ago, I thought they were all asleep, so I turned around and took their picture (for the umpteenth time). 11yodd opener her eyes and geeked the camera. (sheesh) I made her close her eyes and pretend to be asleep so I could take the picture I wanted. Of course, you can tell in the picture that she's pretending. Kids are so bad at pretending to be asleep. :)

My dad used to take pictures of my mom when she was sleeping. I'm not sure why he did that, but it totally (ahem) made her very angry. (original words inappropriate here). Now that I think about it, that may be why he did it.

at that age. I definitely didn't want to wake her up. I remember her grandmother on her father's side saying that she was so nice to watch sleeping, but it was too bad that really all she was doing was recharging. She was VERY hyper (still is) in case you didn't catch that. :willy_nilly: