Menu

new dual enrollment opportunity with Letourneau

Funny about this College/University!(Letourneau) When my dad was teaching there (and homeschooling us) he was offered to quit homeschooling... or be fired.

I had fun running around campus... and going to classes with my dad... and then... he went to Oklahoma to law school :)

When did this happen? Again I have no personal experience with LeTourneau but their website looks very friendly to homeschoolers. Some of their recent scholarship winners are homeschooled, too.

?? We had quite a good experience with NorthStar when my middle daughter was in high school. She took several courses from them in the years from ~2004-2007. I know their management has changed & they are now part of another organization. Has something happened since that change?

Edited by Tokyomarie

Funny about this College/University!(Letourneau) When my dad was teaching there (and homeschooling us) he was offered to quit homeschooling... or be fired.

I had fun running around campus... and going to classes with my dad... and then... he went to Oklahoma to law school :)

This must have been a LONG time ago! Tons of prof's families are in my homeschool co-op. One of the profs taught the physics class. Look up college confidential, but I want to say at least 20 percent of the student body are homeschoolers. I know that there are three of them that will be freshman that are prof's children that will be entering freshmen. They are VERY homeschool friendly!!!

Christine