Menu

Bob Books available at Costco - Collection = $9.99

Just thought I would mention for those planning next year's curricula that the Bob Books Collections are available at Costco (I think only B&M stores).

You can see the info here.

"
The Costco Special Edition Collection is again available starting March 13, for a limited time.

Sales and information available only at Costco stores.

Bob Books, in partnership with Costco and Scholastic, is pleased to offer our customers a special edition, limited time offer of Bob Books Collections 1, 2 and 3.

lineredonwhite.gif

The Collections series features the original stories and illustrations from Bob Books Sets 1-5, repackaged in a beautiful, oversized, 8 x 8 inch format.

• Collection 1
    has 18 books, including all the

•  

stories from Set 1, and some of Set 2

• Collection 2
    has 16 books, including stories

from some of Set 2, and all of Set 3.

• Collection 3
    has 16 books, and includes all

the stories from Sets 4 and 5."

I just got them last weekend. They are nice! The books are a larger size than the regular Bob books which makes for easier reading for little eyes and mom's tired ones. I love the box that each set comes in, it is much nicer and sturdier than the thin cardboard ones the other sets come in.

It is a great buy!!!

lynda

We bought two of these sets recently and DS loves these so much more than the little books! He loves that they are bigger and "more like real books". Plus, DS3 can see the pictures better (and the words... he's sneakily trying to figure out how to read).