Menu

how to price used curriculum

Julie in MO

Hi,

I'm getting ready to sell some things and I was wondering how you all price your used items. I've been surprised at the variation of prices on used sites. I suppose it often has to do with the condition of the material. If you have gently used, full sets of curriculum, do you sell it at a certain percentage of Rainbow Resource prices, or use some other forumla?

Thanks - I learn so much on this board!

Julie

May I add that you might consider checking current prices at Amazon and Rainbow Resources? I've never sold curriculum, but sometimes when I look for somthing I've found that people price their stuff too close to what I'd spend on new. I've even seen it MORE than new.

May I add that you might consider checking current prices at Amazon and Rainbow Resources? I've never sold curriculum, but sometimes when I look for somthing I've found that people price their stuff too close to what I'd spend on new. I've even seen it MORE than new.

I've seen the same. I'll usually check Amazon and Rainbow Resource and price my used curriculum 50% of the discount price. This is what I like to pay when I buy used, by the way. If it is much more than 50% of what I can buy it elsewhere, I'll just buy new.

Pegasus