Menu

TOG- Writing Aids- WOW!

TXMary2

Can you just share a little about what you are impressed with? I am not quite ready for WA yet with my 5yo, but I will be considering it for next year.

I am impressed with just how thorough it is! Detailed descriptions and instructions, grading rubrics. It just looks awesome! Also, I love the variety of assignments and all the levels to choose from. I just can't wait to start. I am waiting for the actual WA book to come in the mail which I understand has even more information than what I already have in DE form!!

I am impressed with just how thorough it is! Detailed descriptions and instructions, grading rubrics. It just looks awesome! Also, I love the variety of assignments and all the levels to choose from. I just can't wait to start. I am waiting for the actual WA book to come in the mail which I understand has even more information than what I already have in DE form!!

You will love it more when you start to use it! WA is a great writing program. When you get the hard copy version you will be impressed too. It's a very attractive, nicely bound book.

Blessings,

Lucinda