Menu

Anyone used the new Easy Grammar Ultimate??

Just wondering if it would be an okay review book for 10th grade ds. He has a pretty firm grip on grammar, having done R&S for a couple of years around 6th/7th grades, but I'd like to put him through something for review and this looks like it would be decent.

I used the 11th grade book with eight kids in my English class (9th-11th) last year, and I really liked it. I think it is just enough reminder and review -- and the kids really can use the review. Bite-size grammar.

I'm using the 12th grade book with the same group this year. I highly recommend it.

This just came in the mail. I know a PP said this was easy, but there were some exercises that had me thinking. All the instructions are in the student's workbook, but you might have to back up to a previous day's work to see them. KWIM? Hopefully, that won't happen too much or I'll have to break down and buy the teacher's book. :001_smile:

This just came in the mail. I know a PP said this was easy, but there were some exercises that had me thinking. All the instructions are in the student's workbook, but you might have to back up to a previous day's work to see them. KWIM? Hopefully, that won't happen too much or I'll have to break down and buy the teacher's book. :001_smile:

If you only need the workbook for one student, all you need is the teacher's book. It is identical to the student book, and has the answers in the back.:001_smile: