Menu

I was taught by one of The Teaching Company professors back in college!

I was browsing the latest Teaching Company catalog when I saw that the professor for Algebra I was Dr. James Sellers from Penn State. I had an excellent math professor at Cedarville named Dr. Sellers, and I remembered that he had gotten his degree from Penn State. I looked him up online and indeed it is him! His wife was pregnant with maybe their 4th child when I was getting my degree, and now he has 5 kids who look so grown up, LOL. I guess it was 15 years ago! I had him for Logic and Methods of Proof, Discrete Math, and Linear Algebra. He was really a very good professor, so I shouldn't be surprised to see that others recognized his excellence! Cool!

I was browsing the latest Teaching Company catalog when I saw that the professor for Algebra I was Dr. James Sellers from Penn State. I had an excellent math professor at Cedarville named Dr. Sellers, and I remembered that he had gotten his degree from Penn State. I looked him up online and indeed it is him! His wife was pregnant with maybe their 4th child when I was getting my degree, and now he has 5 kids who look so grown up, LOL. I guess it was 15 years ago! I had him for Logic and Methods of Proof, Discrete Math, and Linear Algebra. He was really a very good professor, so I shouldn't be surprised to see that others recognized his excellence! Cool!

OK - Twilight Zone music - do do do do, do do do do (you caught that right?)

I was reading their catalog a few minutes ago (it arrived yesterday) and making a list of what I should purchase before their sale ends. I think their materials may be just the thing we need around here --

that is all!:D