Menu

Buying used...Homeschoolclassified

I love the boards here and have purchased many items from terrific sellers. However, I am interested in RS A set and found it over on homeschoolclassified.com by a new user and unknown reputation. Has anyone ever bought over at that site? Would you risk buying from an unknown/new user? I would pay through paypal if that matters. How safe does that site seem to be? I have never had an issue here and hopefully never will but for some reason I am cautious about that site.

I have purchased quite a few books over the last 2 years on that site. I always pay with paypal for added security. I haven't had any issues on that site with buying or selling. Even if it is a little more than ebay - I know I can purchase and get what I want without risk "losing the bid".

I have had some good experiences over here at WTM but the prices are sometimes higher and it is hard to search on this site. If you want BJU Math, WTM brings up everything BJU and Math and BJU Math.....the other site just does BJU Math.

Communicate via email with the seller to answer all your questions and then pay via paypal. You should be fine!

Good luck! :D

I've used homeschoolclassifieds several times and never had a problem. As far as I know, though, Paypal only covers your losses if you use the non-personal purchase payment, so you probably should do that to be on the safe side, considering you're dealing with a new seller.

It's the ONLY site I buy or sell from. Once you use it, you won't go back. The simplicity of individual listings and the search feature are what make it great for me. I've never had a problem with a seller or buyer. Good luck!

:iagree::iagree:Though I have bought from this board and never had any trouble, I only sell through HSC - so easy, so organized!