Menu

Classical Conversations and Story of the World

grace'smom

I know someone posted this already but I searched and can't find it. Does anyone know where to find the Story of the World lesson outline that correlates to Classical Conversations? I know someone mentioned that a mom has made a lesson plan that correlates them and that it is posted somewhere. I just can't remember where they said it was posted...

Thanks in advance!

Hailey

This might be it, thanks! I heard there was something like "week one read pages x," but I am not sure. My director just had a baby so I don't want to bother her with questions right now. I figured I'd try to find out on the board first since you guys always seem to be able to help. I don't know if I would be homeschooling at all if I had never found this board, LOL. I'd be too scared I'd make a mistake without being able to ask any question at any time and find the answer on this board. It's harder to be scared with you guys around ;)

I sent some of you the list and I just now realized that the history plan in cycle 2 for CC covers SOTW 2 for just 8 weeks, and the rest covers SOTW 3 and 4. I did not realize that the history lessons for CC include different SOTW books! :tongue_smilie:So, I guess I will just line our lessons up for those first 8 weeks and then follow SOTW 2 in order after that.