Menu

Question for someone who sells Pampered Chef

My pizza stone cracked in the oven, right under a pizza! I suspect I have the receipt somewhere. But before I spend an hour looking for it -- how long is it under warranty? I probably bought it 8 years ago. Should I start digging for the receipt or is it a loss?

It's probably a loss. I think the warranty for stones is 3 years. I'm not completely sure on that, but I know it's definitely not longer than 5 years.

I broke a stone last year, and had the receipt from 1998! I was thinking maybe they had a lifetime warranty, but no such luck. :001_huh:

Looks like Sola....... may sell PC. I think if you work with PC consultant they can make it right....even if you are past warranty. I know i had one break...(because I took a frozen pizza and put it in a hot oven) anyhow.....I just needed to find a piece with part of the PC logo on it......I love their stones and wouldn't trade them for anything. I would buy a new one if I had too.

Sola....if you are a PC consultant please PM me. I would be happy to place my orders through you. :) I place an order about 1 time every 2 months or so not always huge but I know how every bit counts. :)

Thanks,

Alison