Menu

Anybody here have an easy no-bake peanut butter cheesecake recipe?

Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake

What did I do before Google???

Note: I "cheated" a bit and used a prepared crust rather than making my own. Actually I bought two of them, and there was enough filling for both. I bought the chocolate ones, but I think the graham cracker crust would be just as good.

ETA: This pie was pretty good, but it was WAY, WAY too sweet. It was like eating frosting!

Edited by ereks mom

Maybe not the traditional cheesecake type, but here's my favorite peanut butter pie recipe:

1 chocolate crumb crust

1 8oz pkg cream cheese (can use light if desired)

1 12oz bowl of whipped topping (can use light or ff here also if desired)

1 cup peanut butter

1 cup powdered sugar

That's it. You let the cream cheese soften or microwave it a bit to hasten the process, mix in the other ingredients and put it in the shell. Refrigerate for a couple of hours for it to set up, then serve.

If I am taking it somewhere, I often melt some of the hot fudge ice cream topping and pour in a few table spoons at the bottom of the crust before adding in the mixture and also drizzle some across the top.

...it was good, but it was SO. SWEET that we could hardly eat it.

Maybe not the traditional cheesecake type, but here's my favorite peanut butter pie recipe:

1 chocolate crumb crust

1 8oz pkg cream cheese (can use light if desired)

1 12oz bowl of whipped topping (can use light or ff here also if desired)

1 cup peanut butter

1 cup powdered sugar

That's it. You let the cream cheese soften or microwave it a bit to hasten the process, mix in the other ingredients and put it in the shell. Refrigerate for a couple of hours for it to set up, then serve.

If I am taking it somewhere, I often melt some of the hot fudge ice cream topping and pour in a few table spoons at the bottom of the crust before adding in the mixture and also drizzle some across the top.

We did a version of "Chopped" with some friends. They made a peanut butter filling by mixing cream cheese with powdered sugar, then adding peanut butter and cool whip. I don't really know the amounts because we made up the recipes on the spot, so they did everything to taste. It was fabulous! They put it in a pretzel crust because that was a secret ingredient.