Menu

Best rubber broom???

I don't know why I haven't asked The Hive sooner! I need to buy one of the rubber brooms - Sweepa, One Sweep, FurRemover, etc. - but don't know which one is best. I want something with a telescoping handle so it's easy to store, but other than that I just want something that holds up well and has as many "fingers" as possible. What do you use, and how do you like it? Thanks!!! :)

I'd like to know more about these too. Do they stand a chance against a coat-blowing husky or should I go for the rubber room instead? :D

Now that I think about it, a rubber room might solve our cat fur problems too. I was wondering who the rubber room should be for, but now that I think about it, their claws would do a number on the rubber. :D

I didn't know there were brooms, but I did buy a rubber brush to try to tackle the golden retriever hair on my carpeted steps. I didn't find it to be very helpful or to work any better/easier than my vacuum. Report back on the broom--I'm always looking for pet hair solutions.

Beth

A couple of books I've read recommend the Dutch Rubber Broom (Large) w/ Telescoping Handle, but I haven't purchased one yet.

http://www.amazon.com/Dutch-Rubber-Broom-Telescoping-Handle/dp/B001COLL56

Interesting! I think I saw one of these at a home show once. Something about it did not make enough of an impression on me to buy one on the spot. I can't remember exactly what it was though.

I think I asked the rep about cleaning the tool itself and didn't care for their answer. Geez, my brain is like a sieve sometimes! :001_huh:

I bet my kids would find it fascinating. For a while anyway. :tongue_smilie: