Menu

Baby Names

Hello, everyone. I'm finally coming to terms psychologically that I am, in fact, pregnant :tongue_smilie: I'm 8 weeks along and already my mom and I are tossing around names if it's a girl. I used the Chinese Predictor Chart, which was accurate for both of my kids incidentally, and it turned out girl. Of course I'm going to think about boy names too, but right now these are the ones I like:

Karina Sienna Marielle

Sienna Marielle Alessandra

We use two middle names in our family. It's a cultural thing. It also prevents confusion later on IMO, as one can really verify one's identity.

What do you think?

For boys, I've been tossing around

Leonardo Joseph Alessandro

Marcus Alonzo Joseph

Marcus Lorenzo Alessandro

Thoughts? Opinions? Thanks! :)

I love Leonardo! It's such a warm name.

I like all your girl names. :) They sound great with your last name.

I didn't use the Spanish names I've always loved, Isabel, Paloma, and Socorro... for boys Pablo and Paolo. My daughters have Arabic names which I pronounce with a spanish accent. :)

Congratulations!!

Edited by helena

Took some liberties:

Marielle Alessandra Sienna

Marcus Vincenco Joseph

For what it is worth! :)

My children have extremely unique names. In fact, my ds is the only one in the entire US database (and that's just with first and last name...not even including middle).

Took some liberties:

Marielle Alessandra Sienna

Marcus Vincenco Joseph

For what it is worth! :)

My children have extremely unique names. In fact, my ds is the only one in the entire US database (and that's just with first and last name...not even including middle).

Wow! I kinda like Marielle Alessandra Sienna! Now I want to know your ds' name. I've been frequenting the baby name lists on my app and websites.

Yes, dh came up with Sienna and I like it too. No matter that it's a minivan. In fact, we like the allusion to the city in Italy with art treasures, and the reddish burnt orange color Sienna named after the city.

Marcus Vincenzo.. I like this one too. Joseph is Grandpa's name, so if it's a boy, we'll try to incorporate it. Thanks!

Any more thoughts?

Edited by sagira