Menu

What is the tuition cost for Classical Conversations?

I've been researching this program and even recieved the catalog but prices are not even mentioned, that I can find. This makes me think it's pretty expensive for the year long program plus the curriculum. Does anyone know, and will you reveal the price tag attached?

I've been researching this program and even recieved the catalog but prices are not even mentioned, that I can find. This makes me think it's pretty expensive for the year long program plus the curriculum. Does anyone know, and will you reveal the price tag attached?

Foundations is around $450 plus the cost of the books. Essentials is another $450 or so. For older students, Challenge is around $1100.

But, if you're still in Spain... there aren't groups there right now... I don't think :) You can purchase the Foundations Guide... use it with your kids... using fun memory techniques... tweak the english with Shurley English definitions off their chant cds.... do the Shurly English program in the afternoon with the kids... (I'd suggest starting at 4th grade... but you could start younger...) then doing a writing program like... Institute for Excellence in Writing. (or... one of the other writing programs) You could do it 4 families total... and have a blast!!

Plan on $150 for the Foundations Guide, Veritas Press Cards.. and tin whistles or recorders for the kids to play.... then each year you just add in the different art supplies and such... all listed in the guide...

For Cycle 3, you would want to sub out some History of Spain.. or Current World History.... (more current) for "American History"

The Foundations Book is a really nice core for memory... and you can tweak as you'd like......

:)

Carrie (One Foundations book is enough for all of your children... for their memory work for "grammar years"... so it really is a one time purchase for all of your kids... up through the end of 6th grade....