Menu

Beautiful Feet curriculum question

If anyone is using BF curriculum, could you help me with a couple of questions?

1) Are there two editions of the US and World History? I notice on some of the sale boards there seems to be a newer edition.

2) I also noticed that on the BF web site there are some books that are published by BF. Does anyone know if this is the case with the older edition curriculum guide?

3) Have any of you used any other BF guides for high school?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Robin,

I don't know if there are new editions of the US and World History books. There are two of those, a Jr. High study up to the Civil War, and a high school one Civil War to present. Several years back, Ancient History was redone. I have done the three I have mentioned above with ds (graduated). Beautiful Feet does publish books, usually older books that were out of print. Two authors I can think of are Marrin and Foster.

My son enjoyed the studies, but there are quite a few books to read. I thought it was fairly easy to do..... but my dd presently in high school doesn't think so...... so I had to get something different for her. :)

If anyone is using BF curriculum, could you help me with a couple of questions?

1) Are there two editions of the US and World History? I notice on some of the sale boards there seems to be a newer edition.

2) I also noticed that on the BF web site there are some books that are published by BF. Does anyone know if this is the case with the older edition curriculum guide?

3) Have any of you used any other BF guides for high school?

Thanks in advance!

I am not aware of 2 editions of US and World. There is US I-IV and it covers 2 years.

BF does publish some books that have gone out of print.

I've got US and World for high school, but I am not going to use it. Dd wants a spine, not literature approach.