Menu

A purely frivoulous announcement: I am officially in danger of dropping off Page 1.

A trip to South Africa has long been on my agenda

Let us know when you do come! I'd love to meet you. I can offer a bed for you and we have floor space for the boys.

Are you going to get to any of the games?

I'm afraid not. We didn't try hard enough to get tickets.

You finally have decided to rejoin us, and we have to talk about soccer? I don't know anything about soccer. I watched the other day for an hour while I waited for my son playing tennis, and no one scored the entire hour. An hour. It was so boring, and it seems like the officials are somehow too powerful.

Is it the love of the sport itself or loyalty to a particular team that makes fans love soccer? I mean, do you love watching even if the teams are of no real interest to you?

And then, could we talk about chemistry? Milk? Algebra? Android applications?

You finally have decided to rejoin us, and we have to talk about soccer? I don't know anything about soccer. I watched the other day for an hour while I waited for my son playing tennis, and no one scored the entire hour. An hour. It was so boring, and it seems like the officials are somehow too powerful.

Is it the love of the sport itself or loyalty to a particular team that makes fans love soccer? I mean, do you love watching even if the teams are of no real interest to you?

And then, could we talk about chemistry? Milk? Algebra? Android applications?

Dana. DANA! Don't make me slap you, dear.

Guest rubilynne4
Shock! Horror! My dearth of participation on this board, as evidenced by my stagnant post count, has me edging ever closer to Page 2. I must engage! Discuss! Debate! Alas, my life at this point revolves around one primary topic. The topic. The World Cup. Is there life beyond it? I think not.

how funny. my dh is generally not a sports person, but once every four years, watch out! i don't follow it personally, but i understand what you mean. dh is a soccer fanatic. :D