Menu

is anyone else annoyed by this??

Whenever you are doing a search on the "for sale" boards for instance...and type in the exact title of what you want, and EVERYTHING with even ONE of the words in the title show up and you have to sort through 100 posts...not to find a single one that can help you? Is it me...or does this bother others too??

I usually just type in the title of the curriculum and then select "search titles only" from the drop down menu below the keyword box.

It does limit the search so I don't get the ones where people consolidate all their items together, but it can help quite a bit so I don't have post don't actually have what I'm looking for, but simply share a word in common with it.

I usually just type in the title of the curriculum and then select "search titles only" from the drop down menu below the keyword box.

It does limit the search so I don't get the ones where people consolidate all their items together, but it can help quite a bit so I don't have post don't actually have what I'm looking for, but simply share a word in common with it.

This is what I do. I know I miss some items, but I don't have the time to go through so many posts.

Happens to me too...I was looking for Real Science 4 Kids. Got every post with Real...Science and Kids.... /sigh yup that helped! :D

Instructions:

Search within a specific website (site:)

Google allows you to specify that your search results must come from a given website. For example, the query

• [ iraq site:nytimes.com ] will return pages about Iraq but only from nytimes.com. The simpler queries [ iraq nytimes.com ] or [ iraq New York Times ] will usually be just as good, though they might return results from other sites that mention the New York Times. You can also specify a whole class of sites, for example [ iraq site:.gov ] will return results only from a .gov domain and [ iraq site:.iq ] will return results only from Iraqi sites.

So, in the google search box type: "real science 4 kids" site:welltrainedmind.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15

oh, I didn't know this existed...I'll check it out...thanks