Menu

Any good DVD's for guitar lessons??

Maddysmom26

I'm really trying to cut back on spending and any lessons around here would be around $20 each. My daughter has a guitar and I would love for her to learn how to play. She can read notes , so she should be able to learn quite easily. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas ... dvds for learning to play guitar??

What kind of guitar does she have? Classical (some of the strings are clear nylon. . . you play with your fingers) or "Acoustic" (all the strings are metal. . . and you often play with a pick)

What kind of music does she want to learn? Folk? Old Time? Rock? Classical? Spanish?

What kind of guitar does she have? Classical (some of the strings are clear nylon. . . you play with your fingers) or "Acoustic" (all the strings are metal. . . and you often play with a pick)

What kind of music does she want to learn? Folk? Old Time? Rock? Classical? Spanish?

She has an Acoustic Guitar. she would probably like to learn a variety from new country to some old rock, some folky stuff.. :001_smile: