Menu

Laminating large posters

Most laminators in teacher supply stores are 2 feet wide. You might be able to find one 3 feet wide if you call around. If your poster is wider than that, I'd look for a blueprint printing/copying place. I believe they do laminating, and they'll be most likely to have the extra wide format laminators.

I just did a quick google on "blueprint milford ohio", and found BP Reprographics as your nearest place. There are several other hits as well in the Cincinnati area. It looks like BP does large format laminating/mounting. I didn't check the others.

We've had to laminate huge posters and poster boards for our coop group and we got it done at the big office supply stores - we price out Staples, Office Max, and Office Depot and go to the one who will give us the best price. The price is dependent on the size but I know we bargained with the store manager to get the best price.

I took my two huge wall maps to Kinko's to laminate them. It would have been $42.00 each to have them laminated. I ended up getting them laminated back to back so I only had to pay one $42.00 charge! I almost fainted when they told me, because I bought both maps for $7.99 at Staples. I really wanted them laminated, though, so I paid the outrageous price.

We had a big poster done at Staples. Have you tried there?

astrid

I called Staples but they only do up to 24x36 (at least for the location I called). The posters are 19x60 (human body posters), and I found a local teacher supply store that will do it for a decent price. Thanks for the idea of laminating back-to-back too!

I have two HUGE posters that I would like to get laminated. Has anyone in the US recently priced a project like this? I'm wondering where the best place is to get it done. TIA!

Our FedEx/Kinkos laminate $3 per square foot. I just had two hand made posters done and they look great.