Menu

Kudos to RFWP Customer Service

Lorax

Last year I did the Town level with my daughter. When I opened my package for this year, I realized that they had accidentally sent me Grammar Voyage instead of Grammar Town last year. Not only that, I had done the whole book with my 4th grade dd without realizing it. I sent them a quick note, just requesting some guidance on where to go for 5th grade. I wasn't expecting anything since the mistake had happened a year ago and I hadn't even noticed. I received a note back recommending that we move on to Magic Lens and just do it over 2 years since it is a big jump. Not only that, since it was their mistake they would send me the book!

When I received my order at the beginning of the school year, the answer book for Problemoids had what looked like a ring from a coffee mug on it. I had a replacement within 3 days (opposite coasts) with several complimentary copies of their Math Verses with a Twist.

Apparently my answer book had been at a home school conference. At least that makes one of us that got to go.:D