Menu

I feel like I've been living in the stoneage!

Our computer of the past 9 years picked up a virus and crashed on us today. My dh worked on it all day but it was fried. We picked out a laptop and I've been playing with it all night. I can't figure some of this stuff out and I can't believe all the updates I was missing out on. This thing is so fast and can do more than I'll ever figure out. How in the world do people keep up? By the time I get used to this thing it will be considered ancient and I'll be lost all over again. :tongue_smilie: Just rambling - thanks for reading!

No, we have not bought any new software. We would do whatever free upgrades we could. It didn't seem like what we were using was that bad. I didn't realise how out of touch we were until we bought our new one today and I am in love.:001_wub:

Okay. That's how you got away with it.

My first PC was about 11 years ago. None of the software I have now would work on that old thing if it was still working.

I actually had to upgrade my homeschool software this time 'round because the 5 year old version wouldn't work with Vista.