Menu

Where to find Fifty Nifty United States Song and Animaniacs Capital Song

I am looking for both of these songs for summer listening. I want the audio only so we can listen in the car. I found them on a website several months ago for free, but someone they got deleted from my computer. I would prefer not to buy the whole CD. Does someone know where I can get these? Thanks.

Check Youtube. If you can find the video, you can use Zamzar.com to get just the soundtrack.

If you want to try to find them at the library or something, the Animaniacs one is on the first Animaniacs Soundtrack CD, called simply Animaniacs, and if you can get access to any ps music curriculum, you'll find 50 nifty in the 5th grade book, along with a ton of patriotic music.

Oh my gosh, flashback! LOL I sang the Fifty Nifty United States song as a part of some performance back in... 4th, 5th, 6th grade? I can't remember exactly. I could sing it for you! :lol:

So did I - I can still name all the states in alphabetical order if I sing it in my head. :D For me this was somewhere around 1978. Long time to remember a song.

So did I - I can still name all the states in alphabetical order if I sing it in my head. :D For me this was somewhere around 1978. Long time to remember a song.

OMG - same here! And I'm already teaching to DS-5!

Anyone remember the President's of the United States in order? We sang that too!