Menu

in need of GOOD articles

I need some really good, honest, easy to understand articles on why HFCS, Nutra Sweet, MSG is so bad for you. My mom thinks that HFCS is simply sugar and so I want to gently show her that it is bad for her. So, if anybody here can help me out with this, I would greatly appreciate it. Yes, I know I could do a google search, but I can also find articles that "prove" just the opposite of what I believe...so I wanted to have something that someone else has found to be helpful and informative. Thanks.

Kathy

Do you ever listen to podcasts? The guys on the Stuff You Should Know did a podcast a while back about HFCS that was very informative!

Here is a link - if you have to scroll down, it is from April 28,2009.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/podcasts/stuff-you-should-know.rss

this link didn't work and I have just now had time to ask you about it...thanks.

this link didn't work and I have just now had time to ask you about it...thanks.

Hmmm, it's working for me? :confused:

Try googling "stuff you should know podcast" and it should be the first one listed. The site is actually called howstuffworks.com . From there you can click on either "subscribe to the podcast on iTunes" or "through the RSS feed" . I linked you to the feed. I'll try another link for you.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/stuff-you-should-know-podcast.htm

Hope this one works for you!