Menu

where to get the new singapore challenging word problems?

Lady Q

I just went on Singapore Math's website to order their new challenging word problems book for first grade... and then I saw the shipping. $12.50 for a $9.50 book?! Crikey!

Rainbow Resource doesn't have it, and neither does Amazon. Where can I get it without having to pay exorbitant shipping charges?

TIA!

Well, I had my husband combing bookstores on recent visits to Singapore and Malaysia, but that probably wasn't what you were looking for. (And in the end, it was unsucessful anyway.)

I've had good luck over the years from Rainbow. Just got a huge box from them. Not only did I get everything, but the books were in better condition than what I've been getting from Amazon lately (who has gotten lazy in how the pack books with the result that we're getting lots of bent covers and corners.

I called Rainbow Resource last week. While the pictures are of the old books the 1st-3rd level of Challenging Word Problems are actually the newest version.

Thanks for the tip! Thanks, everyone, for responding. :)