Menu

Free trial to Reading Eggs...

hsmom

I got this in my email this morning, and since you are all my friends I figure you qualify....:D We love this site and it is so much fun. Have fun.

YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY DON'T HAVE TO MISS OUT!

Below is a friends and family access code which will allow new members who signup to access the Reading Eggs website until August 15, 2010 absolutely FREE! Please help us in spreading this fantastic news and provide your friends with the opportunity to experience the wonderful and educational world that is Reading Eggs!

Simply forward this email to your friends and family so they too can begin the Reading Eggs journey.

To access your FREE time on ABC Reading Eggs, simply sign up by clicking on the Register button located on the top orange bar at www.readingeggs.com. Then add the code: WQL35XKU in the required field, it's that simple!

Yours sincerely

20090630092703_egg.jpg

Matthew Sandblom

Chief Eggsploring Officer

www.readingeggs.com

The website where children learn to read!

Did both of your kids get signed up until 9/1? Only one of mine did and the other's expires after the usual 14 days. Maybe I did something wrong:confused:

It did this with mine so I just signed up my daughter under a different email addy and her own log in. It then gave her until 9/1.

Where do you see how long your free trial lasts? I can't seem to find it... but I'm normally blind to these sorts of things, lol.

I couldn't see it at first, either.

If you go to your Dashboard, you will see an orange rectangle in the middle of the page that says "Purchase Reading Eggs." Look directly below that and to the right (just above "quick stats"). It will say Expires on: 2010-09-01 in small blue letters.

Cindy