Menu

Anyone in Minneapolis

Yes, we live in Minneapolis. I have always wanted to check out this museum, so maybe this is the push. It is funny how hard it is to keep up with events in your own city. Minneapolis has a great arts community with lots of activities happening. Thanks for the tip.

Lesley

You and me, Babe. A date.

:tongue_smilie:

Rosie- (only sort of, kind of, maybe, vaguely cool-ish stuff ever happens around here. Grumble grumble.)

Rosie, you are making us sound like cultural heathens.

I'd like to point out for the uninitiated that Melbourne has a vibrant arts and theatre scene, with many galleries, theatres and museums and excellent art festivals.

I will concede however, that indeed in this one small aspect we may be lacking. ;)

Rosie, you are making us sound like cultural heathens.

I'd like to point out for the uninitiated that Melbourne has a vibrant arts and theatre scene, with many galleries, theatres and museums and excellent art festivals.

But I don't live in Melbourne yet. ;)

For the uninitiated, Bendigo does actually have all those things too. We just don't have a Russian textiles exhibition, sulk, sulk. We actually get some exhibitions up here that Melbourne isn't equipped to handle. We did have a great exhibition of quaker women's clothing last year. That was pretty darn spiffy.

Rosie- Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, oi, oi, oi ;)