Menu

EXPLORE data?

My son took the ACT through Numats and we got the report about a week and half ago. It seems wierd that yours wouldn't have been sent since the statistical comparison uses the same sheet for everything. But I have noticed that since he started with the ACT we get information much faster than when he took the Explore although I'm not sure why.

I have the data that Duke sends out each year... Ours came in the same envelope with our scores, IIRC, around March 20...

I was surprised at this. Last time my dc took the EXPLORE, they were through RMTS, and I don't recall getting anything else, other than an invite to the awards ceremony, and even then, I wasn't sure what he'd won.

I had fun going through the Duke info when it came (mostly I was just planning on comparing to the scores from 2 years ago). Dd scored with the mode of 5th graders in almost EVERY category. It was quite amusing. At least we know that she's completely typical for the talent search pool.