Menu

The president is coming to our town

He is going to fly into the local airport, then take Marine 1 to a local town to speak with local business owners there, then fly back to our airport and take the presidential motorcade to another small town, then return to my town and have a town hall meeting. Should be a really neat experience, regardless of ones feelings towards the current president.

He is going to fly into the local airport, then take Marine 1 to a local town to speak with local business owners there, then fly back to our airport and take the presidential motorcade to another small town, then return to my town and have a town hall meeting. Should be a really neat experience, regardless of ones feelings towards the current president.

The Obamas are in my area this weekend for a vacation. We heard Air Force One fly over the house this afternoon! I'm not a fan of Obama, but it is an honor to have the POTUS and FLOTUS visiting.

Ugh, he's in town now...the town I am visiting this weekend (looking to move here)....and traffic has been a MESS!!! Be prepared for all major roads to be blocked and/or at a standstill. Unfortunately for me, since we are not locals, we don't know the back roads.

Ugh, he's in town now...the town I am visiting this weekend (looking to move here)....and traffic has been a MESS!!! Be prepared for all major roads to be blocked and/or at a standstill. Unfortunately for me, since we are not locals, we don't know the back roads.

send me a pm...I'll try to help!

Don't plan on driving anywhere. When we were in Dallas, GW would fly into Lovefield quite often - everything would be haywire because of it.

Then we were driving home from Georgia to TX with 3 very little children and the interstate was shut down because GW was in Jackson, MS. I love the man, but come on!

That being said, it is pretty inspiring to think the President of our country is in the same place you are!