Menu

RS4K

aready

I'm working on buying stuff for next year and this summer for school. Real Science 4 Kids is doing a 10% off bundles sale that lasts until tomorrow. I just can't decide. Does anyone know if this is a deal that they have a lot? Or a once in a lifetime deal? 10% doesn't seem like much to me, but then again if they never have deals it would save a little $.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Amy

I'm working on buying stuff for next year and this summer for school. Real Science 4 Kids is doing a 10% off bundles sale that lasts until tomorrow. I just can't decide. Does anyone know if this is a deal that they have a lot? Or a once in a lifetime deal? 10% doesn't seem like much to me, but then again if they never have deals it would save a little $.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Amy

I'd like to know the answer to this too.

Also, how/where do you get the 10% off their bundles? Is there a code I need?

Oh... RS4K appears to be a lot cheaper if purchased from RR than the GravitasPress website.

Edited by plain jane

I'd like to know the answer to this too.

Also, how/where do you get the 10% off their bundles? Is there a code I need?

Oh... RS4K appears to be a lot cheaper if purchased from RR than the GravitasPress website.

I hadn't thought to look at RR for RS4K. Thank you for sharing that. The cost has been one of my hesitations about this program. It seems quite expensive compared to others out there. That being said, if it will keep me consistent to teaching science more regularly then I'd pay double! ;)