Menu

Irritated with Edu-Track

KC in KS

Bought it for the first time at the convention this weekend. It won't install. Have a support request submitted already, but I'm not pleased.

If they don't get it fixed *today* I'm going to insist they extend my 14-day trial period, because I'd be seriously questioning if I want to keep the product at that point.

I used Edu-Track for a long time and put up with having to work around the glitches. When I got the upgrade the program did worse that before so I finally gave up on it. Now I have a spreadsheet I made myself and I really don't miss Edu-Track at all. I totally resent that their program didn't work better and I paid for it.

If they don't get it fixed *today* I'm going to insist they extend my 14-day trial period, because I'd be seriously questioning if I want to keep the product at that point.

If you're still in the trial period, return it and get HST+. It's less money, has free upgrades, and has even more features and is easier to use. (I own both).

I have installed mine & received my registration by email already. I have not played with it enough further to decide if I like it or not. I have entered my son's grades for frsh yr high school to take a peek at transcript. So far I am please and am hoping for ease in my schooling with 4 schedules to write out.

Hope you get some answers soon

The tech support person just asked if there was anyone around here who could help me with this..... in other words, is my husband around?

:cursing:

I'm trying really hard to hold on to my temper about it, but if the next reply I get isn't MUCH more conciliatory, I'm going to start climbing the corporate chain until I get an apology.