Menu

Where do you get your page protectors (that I can write on) for cheap?

HappyGrace

I want to protect all the pages in my TM for Phonics Road when I get it, so I can resell it. I know I will need to write on the pages, so I am taking advice to do page protectors and write on them with vis a vis (thanks, Tina!)

I've never done this before-any special kind that I need, and where can I get them for cheap?

I'm asking because I got the Avery brand at Walmart like a year ago and I think it was like $8 for only 50 of them, and I need a lot more than that! I remember them being pretty pricey.

Edited by HappyGrace

I want to protect all the pages in my TM for Phonics Road when I get it, so I can resell it. I know I will need to write on the pages, so I am taking advice to do page protectors and write on them with vis a vis (thanks, Tina!)

I would think the notes would be a bonus ;) I'm writing on mine with pencil. I don't plan on selling it for another three years, so by then it will be so well used (loved) I figure I will have to sell it cheap anyway. Actually I plan to donate it to our church homeschool library though.

I would love to recoup the money since it was so expensive, and I'm just using it for one dc. So I'd like to keep it as nice as possible. I'm pretty anal about my curric anyway; I like to keep it in great shape for resale! :)

Now that I think about it, maybe the notes would be a bonus! I'd love to get a copy with nice notes already made so I didn't have to watch the DVDs as much once I got used to the program!!

I would love to recoup the money since it was so expensive, and I'm just using it for one dc. So I'd like to keep it as nice as possible. I'm pretty anal about my curric anyway; I like to keep it in great shape for resale! :) Makes sense! ;)

Now that I think about it, maybe the notes would be a bonus! I'd love to get a copy with nice notes already made so I didn't have to watch the DVDs as much once I got used to the program!! You can put "With notes included. Nice penmanship" :D

Let us know when you get it:auto: