Menu

SilverMoon

I just started using Who Is God with dd#2, 11 years old. We REALLY like it. It's easy to read but is meaty information and the notebooking assignments have led to good writing and good discussion. I think the age range suggested is a stretch (I think it's 6 - 14?), but I think it's perfect for about 9-11. If you've used Apologia elementary science, you'll recognize the format.

Anything else you'd like to know?

I just started using Who Is God with dd#2, 11 years old. We REALLY like it. It's easy to read but is meaty information and the notebooking assignments have led to good writing and good discussion. I think the age range suggested is a stretch (I think it's 6 - 14?), but I think it's perfect for about 9-11. If you've used Apologia elementary science, you'll recognize the format.

Anything else you'd like to know?

well since you offered...:001_smile:

How do you use it? Read together or assign reading pages? Sounds like there are discussion questions for your son to answer and keep in a notebook -- does he do anything else in the way of notebooking? And how much time would you say it takes per day, assuming you're tracking for one year to finish it?

Thank you!!!

Edited by RanchGirl
had to mind my manners and say thanks.

We are using it for nightly devotions. It really is MUCH more appropriate for our 9 year old than our 5 year old. I think 9 would be a good age to start it. We read it aloud and discuss - usually very short sections. I think it's a little on the dry side. When I read it, I liven it up with intonations and little comments - it works.

Beth